Monday, June 23, 2008

My Crush in Taekwondo Class and Jonas Brothers

Xiang and I were chatting a few minutes ago and we learned that we are fans of the Jonas Brothers, how funny is that? I think it is pretty cool. Xiang is asking if the Jonas can perform in the Olympics. I don't know for sure but I think it is not possible because the performers of the Olympics are included a long time ago. Yes, I think years ago, they decided already who to perform.

But I am not sure as I said. Are you a Jonas fan too? You can visit this Jonas Brothers website for more.

Oh, in my last post I am talking about my taekwondo class, right. I am still doing it. And it is pretty cool. Now there is a very cute boy classmate that I am crush on.

Yes. I have a crush on him. Haha. More later.

0 comments:

Blogger Template | Square

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008